Once again, this year’s NonStop Technical Boot Camp was virtual and had over 1000 registered attendees. As a Partner Sponsor, we are grateful to Connect and HPE for pulling out all the stops to make the event the best possible under difficult circumstances. With so many sessions to choose from, it was impossible to see everything in real-time, so here’s a recap, with links, of the Top 10 must-see security sessions. (Viewing may require a free registration)
- TBC21-402 – NonStop SQL – The news – Covers the soon to be released SQL/MX 3.8 NonStop SQL Cloud Edition, database compatibility, PL/MX, SQLXPress, NSDA and more! Don’t miss this one as Roland Lemoine discusses customer use cases and running a secure database environment.
- TBC21-601 – HPE Pointnext Security Services – Learn about the security services that are included in the Service Credits menu, and how HPE Pointnext Services and XYPRO help customers secure their NonStop Servers.
- TBC21-Y01 – LIVE PANEL DISCUSSION: How Cyber Criminals are Trying to Break into Your Systems – XYPRO Chief Product Officer Steve Tcherchian participates in a lively panel discussion with other industry experts, including NonStop security legend Wendy Bartlett, providing insight into who is trying to attack your system and strategies to prevent it.
- TBC21-605 – HPE Security Portfolio – This year, HPE and XYPRO announced the expansion of a decades-long partnership to deliver XYPRO’s entire suite through HPE NonStop systems. HPE NonStop systems, which tackle mission critical environments requiring 100% fault tolerance, are now available with expanded XYPRO Zero Trust solutions for optimal threat detection and security management capabilities.
- TBC21-X05 – See Security One (XS1) in Action – managing security through a single pane of glass offers viewers a look inside XYPRO’s security intelligence, threat detection and analytics platform that uses a secure browser interface and patented contextualization technology to detect potential attacks BEFORE they become harmful breaches.
- TBC21-603 – XYPRO Product Family Now Available Through HPE provides an overview of XYPRO’s ZERO Trust suite of security and compliance tools available directly from HPE. This partnership exemplifies XYPRO’s innovation commitment addressing the challenges and requirements of NonStop customers.
- TBC21-405 – Advanced Database Management with SQLXPress – A must for ANY application environment, this presentation highlights how SQLXPress from XYPRO is gold standard, secure database management. HPE product manager Roland Lemoine demonstrates productivity and best in class performance for your database and applications with the utmost security built-in.
- TBC21-607 – XYGATE SecurityOne – A live, 3 1/2 hour, deep-dive Education Session and product demo of the configuration and operation of XYPRO’s flagship product suite XYGATE SecurityOne. Presenters Dave Teal and William Ferrara give viewers the skills, tools and strategies to take advantage of this comprehensive solution to secure and monitor their enterprise through a single pane of glass.
- TBC21-302 – The Art of the Possible 2021 – Franz König from HPE discusses what keeps CIOs/CTOs up at night and how HPE NonStop helps address issues and create new value.
- TBC21-X04 – Secure Database Management HPE Product Manager Roland Lemoine and Steve Tcherchian present XYPRO’s SQLXpress to secure your HPE NonStop database. (Video Coming Soon!)
On behalf of everyone at XYPRO, we would like to thank the many wonderful people both familiar and new who have reached out to us. We hope to see you all live and in-person next year!
Don’t miss our always updated content on LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter. XYPRO is giving away a $100 Amazon gift card to one lucky winner from our lists of followers. Follow and Subscribe during the month of October for a chance to win!