Join the XYPRO Team Today!
A leader in protecting mission critical systems for the banking, financial services, retail and payments processing industries, XYPRO closely partners with HPE who bundles XYPRO solutions with their high end server HPE NonStop Operating System. XYPRO’s XYGATE suite of security solutions provides Patented Security Analytics & Contextualization for Risk Management, PCI Compliance, Audit Reporting, Integrity Checking, Access Control, User Authentication, Authorization and Identity Management. XYPRO also provides Security Implementation & Configuration Assessment services. Many of the world’s largest payments and credit card companies use XYPRO to secure their systems.
Technology leaders and corporate decision makers at companies processing large volumes of mission critical data use XYPRO security solutions to protect against catastrophic data loss, financial loss, reputation damage and regulatory intervention. At XYPRO we believe that no data is as important as your data.
XYPRO’s Mission is to protect your data as if it were our own.
XYPRO is a tight-knit group of motivated individuals and we aim to provide some of the best benefits in the business. Our responsibility to a high-profile, international customer-base means you’ll participate in a fast-paced, results-driven environment meeting deadlines and celebrating exciting wins! Full-time, U.S. based employees enjoy excellent Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401K, paid parental leave, summer Fridays, regular company celebrations and teambuilding and are encouraged to take their birthday off!
XYPRO Team Member Qualities:
- Proficiency in analytical thinking and problem solving
- Good communications skills (both listening and speaking abilities)
- Attention to detail and consistent follow-up
- Eagerness to learn new skills and technologies
- Experience with heterogeneous hardware environments and software (Windows, Unix, HPE NonStop)
- Willingness (or even eagerness) to travel to and work at customer sites, especially tier one financial institutions around the world
- A “Customer First” outlook