The Web Application Developer works in the exciting field of Cybersecurity! Join XYPRO Technology, a Global provider of Mission Critical Security solutions, to work on a dynamic team of enthusiasts side by side with actively engaged senior leadership at our headquarters facility in Simi Valley. We are currently looking for a Ninja-like Web Application Developer!
Do you have a passion for security, technology and design? Are you experienced in designing and coding web applications from a user’s perspective? Are you a strong programmer with a successful track record developing enterprise single page applications?
Be part of the team designing and coding the next generation of XYPRO security products that proactively monitor cyber security threats using intelligence based algorithms!
Initially the role will be remote (home-based) due to the COVID-19 work from home protocols and mandates and then switch to onsite once restrictions are lifted. XYPRO is committed to taking the precautions necessary to create a safe and comfortable working environment and follows best practices for hygiene and minimization of risk to exposure.
- Bring wireframes and prototypes to life using front end frameworks
- Work closely with other developers to implement product features through the UI
- Code and perform unit and integration testing of software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements
- Design, develop, and deploy new user-facing features that optimize the usability and the functionality of the web application
- Work with existing frameworks and develop reusable and scalable code
- Write technical documentation
- Implement and evolve the front-end system architecture required to support our evolving application
- 3+ years total web application development experience
- Experience with AngularJS, bootstrap, VueJs, RXjs
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and Sass
- Experience with JSON, RESTful and general client-server interactions with Single Page Application architectures
- Experience with supporting technologies such Nodejs, Parcel, Webpack and Git
- Experience using Secure Development Best Practices including but not limited to OWASP top 10
- Experience with Photoshop and IntelliJ
- Experience working on an Agile development team
XYPRO, a well-known security software and solutions brand within the HPE Integrity NonStop server community and an honoree in Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work! is headquartered in the beautiful foothills of Simi Valley, CA. Our responsibility to a high-profile, international customer-base means you’ll participate in a fast-paced, results-driven environment meeting deadlines and celebrating exciting wins! Full-time, U.S. based employees enjoy excellent Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401K, generous vacation time, summer Fridays, regular company celebrations and are encouraged to take their birthday off!
Local candidates only. No agencies please.