Are you interested in cybersecurity? This is an excellent opportunity for a curious, self-motivated individual to grow their technical and software development skills by joining XYPRO as a Software Developer, helping build modern, enterprise risk management & security solutions for Fortune 500 companies around the world.
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing different hardware, database and programming technologies
- Write new program code according to specifications
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies
- Write and maintain programming documentation
- Work in a collaborative multiple developer environment
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications and experience:
- 3-5 years hands-on software engineering experience with solid programming fundamentals
- Experience programming system based shippable software
- Strong working knowledge of C, C ++
- Expertise with Linux and Linux based scripting languages
- Ability to handle multiple activities/projects in a fast-paced environment
- Understands how to commit and manage code in a Git based environment
- Passion for knowledge and innovation
- Familiarity with unit testing and code quality practices
- Familiarity with secure development practices (ex: OWASP, SQL Injection, etc)
- Familiarity with integrated development environments (IDEs) for configuration, build and development
- Familiarity with REST API, Web Services, TCP/IP, and JSON structures is required
- Experience with SQL and database languages is a plus
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, other related disciplines or equivalent work experience is required.
XYPRO, a well-known security software and solutions brand within the HPE Integrity NonStop server community and an honoree in Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Places to Work! is headquartered in the beautiful foothills of Simi Valley. Our responsibility to a high-profile, international customer-base means you’ll participate in a fast-paced, results-driven environment meeting deadlines and celebrating exciting wins! Full-time, U.S. based employees enjoy excellent Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401K, generous vacation time, regular company celebrations, summer half-day Fridays and are encouraged to take their birthday off!
Local candidates only. No agencies please.