The XYPRO Quality Assurance Analyst works in the exciting field of Cybersecurity! Join XYPRO Technology, a global provider of Mission Critical Security solutions, to work on a dynamic team of innovation enthusiasts side by side with actively engaged senior leadership. We are looking for a focused, technically curious individual who will create and implement test plans, develop quality assurance standards, write and maintain test automation. If you have the skills we need, don’t hesitate to apply!
- Responsible for planning, development and execution of test cases for client/server based applications
- Establish measurements to track quality and improvement of products
- Create and maintain automated test scripts
- Responsible for regression testing and debugging
- Create reports documenting bugs and issues
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently handling complex problems
- Proactive in learning new tools/techniques
- Good Analytical skills to work with developers for troubleshooting and peer review
- 4+ years work experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test or Software Developer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with source control management (SCM) tools based on Git.
- Experience building or testing APIs.
- Experience with SQL/NOSQL Database.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix OS.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux Commands, experience in Powershell/CLI.
- Experience installing and maintaining applications on both physical and VM systems.
- Scripting/programming experience, knowledge of Python, Perl, or other languages.
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development environment.
- Well versed in documenting defects and issues identified during testing.
- Experience using Jira and Confluence.
- Exposure to and understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment tools is helpful.
- Basic knowledge of NonStop technologies (GUARDIAN, TACL, SAFEGUARD, OSS, Netbatch, NonStop SQL, and Escribe) is a PLUS.
XYPRO, a well-known security software and solutions brand within the HPE NonStop server community and an honoree in Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work! is headquartered in the beautiful foothills of Simi Valley, CA. Our responsibility to a high-profile, international customer-base means you’ll participate in a fast-paced, results-driven environment meeting deadlines and celebrating exciting wins! Full-time, U.S. based employees enjoy excellent Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401K, generous vacation time, summer Fridays, regular company celebrations and are encouraged to take their birthday off!