The XYPRO Quality Assurance Analyst works in the exciting field of Cybersecurity! Work on a dynamic team of innovation enthusiasts providing Mission Critical Security solutions side by side with actively engaged senior leadership. We are looking for a focused, technically curious individual to create and implement test plans, develop quality assurance standards, and write and maintain test automation.
- Responsible for developing Test Cases and Test Case automation.
- Devise test automation strategies based on existing and newly developed test cases.
- Create and maintain automated test scripts using XYPRO test automation tools..
- Perform regression testing and debugging directly.
- Work with peers, developers, and operations to include automation testing in continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
- Work in an Agile environment with multiple disciplines and teams.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently handle complex problems.
- Proactive in learning new tools and techniques.
- Good Analytical skills to work with developers for troubleshooting and peer review.
- 3+ Years of Software Quality Assurance Experience
- 2+ Years of Software Automation Testing Experience (hands-on) and frameworks
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test or Software Developer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with SQL/NOSQL Database
- Experience with source control management (SCM) tools based on Git.
- Experience with desktop and back-end server automation, and API testing experience.
- Experience with TestComplete or UIPath tools is helpful.
- Experience using a test case management application
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development environment
- Well versed in documenting defects and issues identified during testing
- Experience with Bitbucket and Jenkins
- Knowledge of Python or Java or C+ or C# or DelphiScript is a PLUS
- Basic knowledge of NonStop technologies (GUARDIAN, TACL, SAFEGUARD, OSS, Netbatch, NonStop SQL, and Escribe) is a PLUS.
- Knowledge of Nonstop SQL/MP and SQL/MX is a PLUS
XYPRO, a well-known security software and solutions brand within the HPE Integrity NonStop server community is headquartered in the beautiful foothills of Simi Valley, CA. Our high-profile, international customer base means a fast-paced, results-driven environment meeting deadlines and celebrating exciting wins! Full-time, U.S.-based employees enjoy excellent Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401K, generous vacation time, summer Fridays, and regular company celebrations and are encouraged to take their birthday off!