We’re adding to our team again! The XYPRO Project Manager enjoys interacting with their coworkers, planning and tracking multiple project deliverables and guiding teams to successful outcomes in the exciting field of CyberSecurity! With the ability to drive projects through the entire project lifecycle and working across departments to define project goals, this individual is highly efficient, organized and strives to make the most of everyone’s abilities, while holding the team accountable to a high standard.
- Manages software/business projects from beginning to end
- Utilizes Agile/Scrum, Waterfall methodologies, tools, and meetings to facilitate projects
- Proactively identifies risks/barriers; researches and proposes solutions; escalates to stakeholders as necessary
- Integrates project plans from multiple sources to create a cohesive plan with identifiable critical path, task dependencies, and major milestones
- Reacts to project adjustments and remove impediments quickly and efficiently
- Reviews and tracks progress status, burndown charts, and other reports as required
- 5-7 years software development project management experience leading Agile and Waterfall projects
- Certified Scrum Master preferred – experience leading medium to large Agile/Scrum projects
- Six Sigma Certification preferred
- Experience leading value stream and process mapping
- Experience leading projects using Jira and MS Project
- Local candidates only (position is located onsite in Simi Valley, California)
XYPRO, a well-known security software and solutions brand within the HPE Integrity NonStop server community and an honoree in Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Places to Work! is headquartered in the beautiful foothills of Simi Valley. Our responsibility to a high-profile, international customer-base means you’ll participate in a fast-paced, results-driven environment meeting deadlines and celebrating exciting wins! Full-time, U.S. based employees enjoy excellent Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401K, generous vacation time, summer Fridays, regular company celebrations and are encouraged to take their birthday off!