XYPRO is seeking an HR Generalist to join our team and provide a variety of HR services across our growing organization. Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, the HR Generalist plays an integral role in ensuring that XYPRO’s people operations, policies and HRIS system supports and advances our team’s mission providing best-in-class support, tools, technology, and resources for our employees at every stage of their career at XYPRO.
You will help manage relationships with our HR vendors and oversee the ongoing maintenance and accuracy of our HRIS (BambooHR) so you must be organized, detail-oriented and committed to leveraging the system to its maximum potential (it’s one of the top-rated HRIS systems out there).
You will be a trusted resource for employees at all levels across the business – helping to recruit and onboard new team members, serving as the first-level resolution for general HR, HRIS, benefits inquiries, and supporting teams’ HR-related needs. A drive to be responsive, excellent verbal and written communication skills and solid business acumen are essential.
Most important is having a genuine concern and care for employee wellbeing, everything HR, culture and be eager to implement innovative solutions and programs.
- Coordinate onboarding and offboarding activities, ensuring a smooth process and successful employee experience.
- First-level resolution and guidance on employee relations and interpersonal matters.
- Maintenance of HRIS system (BambooHR), employee data changes, new hire checklist, templates, and all related integrations with benefits, 401(k) and payroll; complete data uploads and ensure data accuracy.
- Seek opportunities to make improvements to employee self-service experience.
- Assist with the benefits open enrollment process.
- Run reports from benefits carriers and HRIS, manage data uploads and templates.
- Recruit for professional-level roles.
- Organize XYPRO participation in career fairs and related school events.
- Assist with researching and coordinating corporate, philanthropic, and company team building.
- Maintain HR’s calendar of events, celebrations, employee engagement program.
- Manage employee service awards programs and corporate gifts.
- Maintain compliance documentation, labor posters and required postings.
- Assist in companywide policy implementation and rollout of new processes to ensure a positive experience for employees.
- Administrative duties (expense reports, employee verification letters, EDD correspondence).
- Assist with other duties and projects that support XYPRO culture.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- 3-5 years of HR Generalist & HRIS experience in technology or related fields.
- Bachelor’s in HR or related field preferred/or equivalent years of experience.
- HRCI or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP), Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), PHR or SPHR preferred.
- Experience working in a high-performance, highly collaborative and high culture of caring environment.
- Experience remotely supporting multi-site, multi-state, international employee base.
- Minimum 3 years systems implementation and HRIS maintenance experience.
- Demonstrable experience with spreadsheets, basic formulas, and formatting.
- Demonstrable writing skills and business acumen.
- Demonstrable knowledge of applicable nationwide labor laws.
- Thorough understanding of compliance resolution issues related to LOA, Wage & Hour, FLSA.
XYPRO, a well-known security software and solutions brand within the Enterprise Cybersecurity community is headquartered in the beautiful foothills of Simi Valley, CA. Our responsibility to a high-profile, international customer base means you’ll participate in a fast-paced, results-driven environment meeting deadlines and celebrating exciting wins! Full-time, U.S.-based employees enjoy excellent Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401K, generous vacation time, and summer half-day Fridays, and are encouraged to take their birthday off!
Position is a hybrid combination of remote and onsite.