The XYPRO Data Architect is integral to the growth of our cybersecurity product suite that protects the customer data of Fortune 1000 companies around the world. If you have an analytical mind that works with patterns, data models, machine learning, and advanced analytics to develop exciting new cybersecurity features for our customers then don’t hesitate to apply! You will have the opportunity to design and build infrastructure and platform components to support complex data pipelines ingesting and processing disparate data from multiple internal and external data sources.
- Design and implementation of internal databases and data lakes.
- Design and develop machine learning and deep learning systems using appropriate ML algorithms.
- Develop Analytics using Data Science and Machine Learning for XYPRO products.
- Run machine learning tests and experiments.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications and experience:
- CS degree or significant work experience.
- 5+ years of work experience in Machine Learning, AI and Data Science with a proven track record to drive innovation.
- 3+ years of data architect experience.
- Sr. Expertise in SQL structures and platforms.
- Sr. Expertise in noSQL structures and platforms.
- Proficiency with big data (AWS, Snowflake, Spark, Google Cloud etc.).
- Proficiency in machine learning and deep learning languages and platforms (Python, R, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, MXNet etc.).
- Significant experience with large data migrations.
- Experience developing advanced analytics and ML infrastructure and systems.
- Broad experience with data modeling across industries and ability to design for scale.
- BI reporting and dashboard development exposure.
- Comfortable working in modern, agile development teams.
- Demonstrable ability to convey ideas, data results, technical requirements, etc in both written format and during live meetings with the team.
XYPRO, a well-known security software and solutions brand within the HPE Integrity NonStop server community and an honoree in Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work! is headquartered in the beautiful foothills of Simi Valley, CA. Our responsibility to a high-profile, international customer-base means you’ll participate in a fast-paced, results-driven environment meeting deadlines and celebrating exciting wins! Full-time, U.S. based employees enjoy excellent Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401K, generous vacation time, summer Fridays, regular company celebrations and are encouraged to take their birthday off!