XYPRO is recruiting for a self-motivated, inquisitive business analyst experienced in working with software development teams. To excel in this position, you should have in-depth knowledge of business and systems analysis techniques used in analyzing the technical aspects of a software application. Ideal candidates will be skilled at coupling a software application’s technical details with functional requirements in support of developing new or enhanced software applications. Advanced-level candidates may possess skills that combine an understanding of security and business ensuring accurate interpretation and proper implementation of customer, stakeholder, and market requests.
- Communicates in a thorough and concise manner.
- Collaborate with clients, trusted partners, and members of cross-functional implementation teams to clearly communicate feature functionality, business use cases, and/or changes to software behavior which may include communication across multiple products and technologies.
- Participate in or facilitate design sessions with an implementation team to define a product and feature solutions.
- Leverage company tools such as Jira and Confluence to document use cases, stories, requirements, and functional specifications.
- Advanced candidates will demonstrate experience with other analysis software and discriminate clear technical and business requirements to implementation teams, managers, and stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders and documentation team to clearly define and document use experience, functional capabilities, release notes, and installation instructions in alignment with company strategy and goals.
- Document and gain proficiency in maintaining the performance requirements and capability metrics for an application or component based on stakeholder, customer, and/or technical performance requirements.
- Provide support and guidance to internal and external stakeholders on software-related issues, including responding to inquiries, conducting training sessions, and facilitating communication between technical and non-technical teams.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change and feedback enthusiastically.
- An experienced candidate will conduct internal and external handoff presentations explaining new features and enhancements with each software release.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience gathering and defining functional-based software requirements as well as writing functional-based software based on customer business needs.
- Experience working on software development projects including collaboration in Agile/Scrum environment, and successful delivery of new products or feature sets to market, a plus.
- Experience taking a product, feature, or custom request and converting it into a map of work tasks using a cohesive approach with Jira issue types.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, Backlog Grooming, Continuous Integration, and demonstrated ability to work across multiple projects or workstreams.
- Solid understanding of multiple computing platforms’ operational basics and security.
- Experience working in compliance/regulatory frameworks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Experience with the HPE NonStop server is a plus.
- Experience in Cyber Security software development environments is a plus.
XYPRO, a well-known security software and solutions brand within the HPE Integrity NonStop community is headquartered in the beautiful foothills of Simi Valley, CA. Our responsibility to a high-profile, international customer-base means you’ll participate in a fast-paced, results-driven environment meeting deadlines and celebrating exciting wins! Full-time, U.S. based employees enjoy excellent Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401K, generous vacation time, volunteer hours, summer Fridays, and are encouraged to take their birthday off!
No Agencies Please