The XYPRO Business Analyst works in the exciting field of Cybersecurity! You will be working closely with our product management, engineering and customer support teams, building a comprehensive suite of security products. The strong Business Analyst possesses skills that combine an understanding of security and business ensuring accurate interpretation and proper implementation of customers’ and market requests.
- Ability to successfully distil business requirements into software requirements.
- Facilitate design sessions with an implementation team to define a solution.
- Use JIRA to create use cases and stories that document requirements or changes to functional specifications.
- Perform reviews of and provide feedback regarding design documentation for compliance with stated requirements.
- Ability to create and interpret complex workflow designs.
- Assist with the writing and the review of new or modified user-facing documentation ensuring it properly reflects the functionality.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience requirements gathering and defining functional-based software requirements based on customer business needs
- Experience working on software development projects
- Solid understanding of multiple computing platforms’ operational basics and security
- Understanding of basic command line functions
- Demonstrated experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, Backlog Grooming, Continuous Integration, etc.
- Strong organizational, time management and task prioritization skills as demonstrated by working across multiple projects
- Experience working in compliance/regulatory frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Experience with the HPE NonStop server is a plus
XYPRO, a well-known security software and solutions brand within the HPE NonStop server community and an honoree in Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work! is headquartered in the beautiful foothills of Simi Valley, CA. Our responsibility to a high-profile, international customer-base means you’ll participate in a fast-paced, results-driven environment meeting deadlines and celebrating exciting wins! Full-time, U.S. based employees enjoy excellent Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401K, generous vacation time, summer Fridays, regular company celebrations and are encouraged to take their birthday off!
Local candidates only. Position will initially be remote, then onsite, once Covid protocols are lifted.
No agencies please