Are you interested in Cybersecurity? A XYPRO Associate Sales Executive assists our senior account representatives in selling XYPRO’s suite of Security and Access Management, Compliance, Audit, Identity and Access Management (IAM), and Database Management Solutions. If you thrive in a team-oriented work environment, mentored by senior sales executives, then you may be the right person to join our US team.
- Promoting XYPRO security and database management solutions in the enterprise B2B market through a variety of sales and marketing activities
- Seeking and developing new sales opportunities within a premium client and prospect base while assisting with the nurturing of these longer sales cycles to a successful conclusion
- Developing and maintaining relationships, facilitating cross-selling opportunities that grow accounts over time
- Assisting to create and execute targeted account plans with sales managers and senior executives
- Coordinating and communicating with sales-support and professional services team
- Working with XYPRO partners to increase opportunity size and expedite closure
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications and experience:
- 2+ years B2B enterprise software sales experience
- Comfortable with Video Conference meetings
- Account maintenance and account management experience
- Experience with solution and value-based selling techniques
- Knowledge of the payments industry a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Marketing experience a plus
- Travel requirement approximately 35% (subject to pandemic travel restrictions)
XYPRO, a well-known security software and solutions brand within the HPE NonStop server community and an honoree in Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work! is headquartered in the beautiful foothills of Simi Valley, CA. Our responsibility to a high-profile, international customer-base means you’ll participate in a fast-paced, results-driven environment meeting deadlines and celebrating exciting wins! Full-time, U.S. based employees enjoy excellent Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401K, generous vacation time, summer Fridays, regular company celebrations and are encouraged to take their birthday off!
US candidates only. No agencies, please.